We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just need to vent

I've tried to be as honest with my feelings and life experiences as I could on this blog. Sometimes my emotions are a little too private and I choose not to share them with the blogging world and sometimes I feel like I'm just complaining about the same thing over and over again and who wants to hear that?!? But I do my best to give you the real perspective in what's going on with us.

With that said, today was a hard day for me. I had another Dr.'s appt...drug the kids there and waited for over an hour again to hear there has been no change, so no induction tomorrow. I was expecting this and somewhat prepared for it, what bothered me the most was that the nurse practitioner I saw just brushed it off completely and all she had to say was "come back in a week". Ok, I know I'm hormonal, I'm emotional, and I'm exhausted, (bad combination anyway) but add to it the disappointment of not getting a baby tomorrow and no light at the end of the tunnel really put me over the edge emotionally.

I know I'm not even at my due date, which is on Monday, but if I want my husband around for the birth of our baby and the support afterwards for a few days, its not going to happen until at least next Thursday and at this point that seems forever away! You know the saying of "when mom is unhappy everyone is unhappy"? I know my crankiness and irritation has rubbed off on the kids and they just drive me crazy every single day with the tantrums and defiance and fights between the two of them.

Anyway, sorry about the rant, but it is what it is. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe I'll actually go into labor on my own tonight!!

5 comments:

Nick & Steph said...

Oh, Julie! I'm so sorry! I was hoping for a different outcome at your appointment today, too. I hope you are in labor right now! Good luck.

Tiffany said...

Hang in there girl! I'm praying for you!! Miss you!

Steph said...

I hope you are in labor as I write this lady!!!! How frusterating! Hang in there girl, pregnancy is HARD (rewarding but HARD) and I can imagine that is even more true in those final hours and days! Sending my love!!!!

Jaclyn said...

Please let us know if we can do anything to help...and hopefully we can still see you tomorrow. I don't know that we'll be able to alleviate all your stress but I can hope for just a smidgen alleviated. ;)Know I'm thinking of you.

Cranberryfries said...

We all understand Jules so dont feel like you can't share. I scan back over my blog when I was pregos with Tyce and I had so many entries about how hard it was waiting and hurting. Besides we all want to know so we can lend support! Please let me know what I can do. Can I bring you guys dinner? I'd love to do it sometime this week as I know when I was at the end I just wanted to sit on the couch and not think about feeding kids.