We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby's Room

The baby's room is all ready to go! My sweet husband fixed the dresser for me, set up the crib and hung the little canopy from the ceiling. I'm so excited about how it turned out! The room is decorated almost exclusively from Ikea for under $100!! I opened a pack of newborn diapers to put in the little box by the changing table and nearly cried because they are so tiny and sweet! I bought the little shoes at the Mother's of Twins sale last fall and was so proud of myself because I only bought 3 pairs of newborn shoes, lol. We're waiting anxiously for this little one to make her appearance. For the sake of my children, I hope she comes soon because I am cranky, tired, easily irritated and have no patience lately. I don't know if that will change with a newborn, but I can hope right??






Tyler insisted that I take a picture of him in the room too. This is his new favorite outfit that he will pull out of the dirty clothes hamper to wear everyday if he could get away with it. I have some more funny pictures of him and his recent clothing choices that I'll post later.

3 comments:

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Her room is adorable!! We still haven't finished Kyleigh's room and she's 8 1/2 months. Anyway, can't wait to see pix of baby girl!

Jenny said...

so super cute! Miss you!

Cranberryfries said...

You did an awesome job on her room. I can't believe you did it all for under $100! You mush teach me your tricks.