We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Good Friends

Ever since we've moved back to Utah, I've had several opportunities to meet up again with old friends and that has been one of the best parts about being back here! I love reconnecting with friends and family. So if you're reading this blog and we haven't gotten together yet, we need to!! E-mail me or leave a comment.

While we were back in Cincinnati I became very bitter and sad because a lot of my friends were moving away...and most of them to Utah. I didn't expect to see most of them either for a very long time, or ever again to be honest. Then we up and joined the bandwagon and moved to Utah ourselves. So we had the chance to get together with the Andersons and the Giles this weekend and it was so good to see them again!! We're all in different life stages/situations now but it's nice to instantly be able to reconnect and feel at home again. We ordered Chinese take out from Pei Wei and it was so yummy!! (I never could find a decent Chinese Restaurant in Cincy!) The kids played downstairs in the basement for most of the night and we were able to sit around and chat. Anyway, here's a couple of pics from the night.

1 comment:

Cranberryfries said...

We do need to get together!! I'd love to bring a meal over or come play with the boys while you take a nap or something.