We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is the end of life as we know it!

It's bright and sunny today. The kids got to play outside for over an hour and it was so peaceful and relaxing. I didn't get too uptight when they were playing in the dirt, but was very nostalgic about the sandbox we left behind in Cincy! Marc even came home for lunch today so it was a very enjoyable morning!


I started thinking that life we know now, as a family of 4, is never going to be the same. I'm somewhat saddened by that, and even emotional for some reason! I guess its the fear and realization that we are having another kid and its just going to be different. We didn't get the chance to adjust to one kid, then two kids, we were just thrown both at once! As ready as I am to have this little one out, I'm scared to be a mom to three children! It's an overwhelming thought and something I've tried to prepare myself for, but there's just no way you can actually be ready for until you're going through it. Having twins didn't rattle me near as much as the thought of having this third baby. Did anyone else out there panic like I am??

1 comment:

Cranberryfries said...

Julie you are going to love it. And you are going to ROCK! I've seen what an incredible mom you are. It'll take getting used to but I honestly think every change in family/life does. I think I did the same thing. With each kid. :)