We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

And the decision is....

We are moving, to Provo Utah at the end of the month!! Marc is going back to school for a little bit and we're hoping to re-establish some old job connections and make some new ones while we're out there. He starts classes January 5th so he'll be driving out the moving truck around December 30th and I'm flying out with the boys on January 3rd. We're looking for a place to live, if any one knows of any decent 3 bedroom 2 bath apartments in the Provo area let us know!
Wow....There is so much to do. I'm feeling so overwhelmed at this point and a couple of days ago I really thought I was going to lose it, but I'm feeling a little better now. We are so sad to leave our friends and family here in Cincinnati, that's the hardest part about leaving. But we are excited to see so many of you that we have not seen in such a long time and to be closer to my family for a bit. I'll tell you that I'm honestly scared out of my mind about facing an unknown future....about leaving everything we have to go back to nothing and not knowing what we're going to do after April, but we really feel this is the best thing for us to do, it's either now or never.
We need a new home for our dog. If there's anybody that would be interested in a 4.5 year old golden retriever please let me know. He has to stay here and I cannot bring myself to just leave him at a shelter somewhere. He'd make a perfect Christmas "puppy" for somebody. Anyway, I better go try to do some type of packing, that's about to become my life for the next few weeks.

10 comments:

Ducksfly2gether said...

Wowie Zowie! Congrats on the decision. I'd say the hardest part is over (I do not love making big decisions). Now lots of other work ahead... good luck with everything.

Michelle said...

holy cow!! YEa for Utah that you are coming back! Um, let me know if we can help you out at all! I don't know of any places for rent, but will ask around!

Katie said...

JULIE- NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you at least wait until the summer when we move too? I'm so sad! But I'm excited for Marc to find his passion in life and you guys to be happy! Did you ever think you'd be going back to Provo? Let me know how I can help this month. You'll have to drop the boys off a few times. . .WOW!

Shauna said...

I am so happy for you guys! I hope things work out. That is really tough that you have to get ride of the dog though.

*katie said...

What a big/fun decision! More schooling is a great thing to be doing. What will Marc be doing? Alan gets his masters in Accounting in less than 2 weeks and he is sooooo thrilled as am I!!! Good luck with everything!

Celeste@MomBodFitness said...

Julie,

Wow! if Marc needs to crash in Colorado, tell him to stop by. Change is so hard sometimes..we in the unknown too, its not easy, but just makes you rely on Heavenly Father and your spouse more. Everything will work out! Wish I was out there to help you.

Jaclyn said...

that's kind of exciting! I hope we see you!

Cranberryfries said...

That's so exciting. Like ducks said, the hardest part is over and now it's on to a new adventure. Email or call me if you need anything!! I'd love to help out anyway I can.

Jenny said...

I went home on Tuesday night after you told me and cried! I am going to miss having you close. I know Keith is really going to miss having the boys come play. We will be in Utah this summer we will have to come see you, the boys and your cute new baby girl. You will be missed so much!!!

Eliason 5 said...

We are so excited to have you guys come back here. We will definitely help when you get here. Just let us know what you need.