I hate being exhausted at the end of a long day,climbing into bed fully expecting to be "out" in 5 seconds flat and then lying there for the next 2-3 hours trying to shut off my brain to try and go to sleep. I'm so tired. I should be sleeping and I'm not. There's just so much going through my mental checklist not to mention I just can't get comfortable any more with this baby inside me kicking me all the time. Ugh!! I'm trying not to take Tylenol PM because I don't want to become too dependent on it, but after 2-3 nights of this being up until 1-2 in the morning, a little PM is my one saving grace. Well, I'm off to cyber land for a little while and hopefully I'll be able to conk out soon.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh, I hate not being able to sleep. This week has not been a good one for me. Last night I woke up at 4:30 and STAYED AWAKE! That's the third time that has happened in the last month or so. ICK! Hope you're getting some sleep!
Post a Comment