I was tagged by my cousin a while back
When it comes to the Christmas…..
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper, it makes you put all the more thought into it, and it's more fun to open!
2. Real tree or Artificial?
I've had an artificial tree my entire life except one year that I begged my parents for a real one. It was a total disaster! The dog peed all over the tree and drank the water so it dried up, it fell over and we promptly changed it out for our trusty fake tree.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Typically the first Sunday in December
4. When do you take the tree down?
Sometime around New Year's Eve
5. Do you like eggnog?
Not really, but growing up we each got our very own carton of it from Santa. I only drink it for nostalgic purposes.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My Grandpa made me a doll cradle one year that I still have and can't wait to give to my little girl.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My dad. He's simply impossible.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Bryce & Tyler
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, but am sad to say that it is not up this year (nothing is except the naked fake tree)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I love getting cards in the mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Pig's feet. We had a "funny Santa" that came to our house and got pretty creative with the gifts that he gave us.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I like the Santa Clause series
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
My intentions are always in November, but it usually ends up being a week or two before Christmas
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Probably! I can't think of anything off the top of my head
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
My mom's holly clusters, once again for nostalgic sake
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes, they are colored and Marcus hangs them and takes them down
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I prefer to stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s?
Sometimes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
There is a tree on top of mine, growing up there was always a white angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
We typically open one on Christmas Eve and the rest in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
People refusing to say "Christmas" because they don't want to offend anyone
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Hallmark Ornaments. We get a new one in our stocking every year (we buy them on clearance after Christmas and open it the next year)
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
We always had a big turkey dinner on Christmas Eve. I still haven't decided what kind of feast I want to have, but I love that its on Christmas Eve
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I'd LOVE to get a camera for Christmas....we'll see
1 comment:
hey Julie~ Did you get the camera you wanted for christmas?
Post a Comment