We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Farewell Champ


Champ went to a new family today. I was able to post him on Craigslist and was overwhelmed by the immediate response I got. It was hard to say goodbye. He's been a part of our family for the last 4.5 years and we have some great memories with him, some not great memories of him, but learned a lot from him and enjoyed his companionship and unconditional love. It already feels different without him, but I hope that he's really happy. The lady that adopted him from us said that they live on a farm with a creek and there's 7 kids to play with him and another puppy to roll around with. So farewell Champ dog. We will miss you.

3 comments:

Nick & Steph said...

Oh, how sad! It sounds like he went to a good home, though. I'm excited that you guys will be closer to us. Maybe we'll get to see you once in awhile. Good luck with everything!

Whitney Blake said...

I know it must be hard but what a peace of mind to know that he is headed somewhere great!

Shauna said...

Man that sucks! Our dogs are my kids right now and I would be heart broken.