We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thank You!!

Thank You for all of your birthday wishes, sweet comments, emails and phone calls!! I felt very special and loved :)

To celebrate, Marc and I went to the brand new Ikea store that opened up here in Cincinnati. I've been so excited to go, but didn't want to face the crowds opening week, then we got sick, life got busy, but finally the perfect opportunity presented itself. We had a blast just wandering around the show rooms and getting ideas for our future family room. We picked up a shoe cubby for our entry way along with a little coat rack to go above it, some storage containers for the kids, and a few kitchen gadgets. After Ikea, we went to the Texas Roadhouse to eat dinner. We waited about 45 minutes to get a seat, and then another 30 for our food! It was 9:00 by the time we finally started eating! To make matters worse, our steaks were way overcooked and just not enjoyable. They offered to get us new steaks, but we were so tired of waiting we just wanted to go home so they gave us the meal for free. A very kind gesture which we appreciated, but kind of an overall sour experience...plus we didn't get leftovers to eat on Saturday which I was really looking forward to! We picked up Graeters Ice Cream on the way home, and rented the movie "HairSpray" which we both thought was really cute. Overall, it was a Fabulous birthday! Thanks Everyone.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Okay, I am so sad that Texas Roadhouse was bad for you two!!! It is our favorite restaurant (along with Cafe Rio and any churrascaria of course!). You must go back sometime and enjoy! Hope you guys are doing well!