We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thursday was kind of nuts. I got my teeth cleaned in the morning, then my Grandma and Aunt came over to visit. I love my Grandma! She is the kindest, sweetest lady who is so interested in every little thing that I am up to. We had a great visit and even got treated to some KFC chicken. I then got my hair done! I cut it just below my chin and put blond highlights in. I even got my eyebrows waxed so I came home feeling like a new woman! We rushed off to my friend Sara's house to meet up with her, Janette and Nicole and their families. It's always so fun and refreshing to get together with old friends. Don't you just love this picture with all of us and our kids? Just tells you how much can happen in a few short years!

1 comment:

*katie said...

WOW! That is a great picture of you and your friends, kids are everywhere!