So these are some of my "treasures" from the MOT sales in April. Before I joined I wondered if it was really worth paying money (membership fees) to shop the night before the public...it has been so worth it that I am tempted to join a 3rd club that is 30+ minutes away. The boys are now loaded with lots of new toys, clothes, potties, a puzzle holder and several new puzzles, another cozy coupe car, basketball hoop, a tricycle, a kitchen, shopping cart & lots of play food. I sold a lot of stuff as well....but I'm still hoping to break even (I spent way more than anticipated). All in all, I would definitely say the spring sales were very successful!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Success!
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow girl, congrats on all your fantastic finds!!! That's so great!
Looks like you got some really cute things!! I love the little orange car (I am not sure what they are called) I always wanted one as a kid but never got one. Oh Lane said to me last night how good Bryce's hair has been looking lately... so way to go with the new look, even Lane noticed!
Post a Comment