We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunday we woke up early (not by choice) but because the two little muchkins were so excited to see the ducks, bunnies and geese out in the backyard. Since church wasn't until 1, we took a long walk around the neighborhood, fed the bunnies, ate lunch and put the kids down for an early nap. They did ok through church, both even stayed in nursery which I did not expect since they didn't know anyone. Afterwards we went to my brother Scott's house to eat home made pizza. We even had a chocolate fondue with fresh fruit and treats. All the kids wanted to do was play with their cousins outside
That night Marc and I went over to Sarah and Steve's to play games and chat. Sarah said that I'm the competitive one, but I wasn't the one who poured water all over my husband! We had a great time and stayed up way too late!

No comments: