I was accused of having an ugly purse by my mother and husband and they both insisted that I get a new one. We went out shopping for a purse in the morning....I'm not a purse girl. Right now in my life its just one more thing to carry--or a means to carry all the stuff in. So I know I was difficult and somewhat cranky and I do apologize for that. We finally went to a sporting goods store and I got a nice Columbia "pack" or bag that I can wear across my shoulder/chest and be good. I was happy with it, I don't think the others were. I got dropped off for a Dental Appointment, then came home, ate lunch (or tried to eat with half my mouth numbed up)
When the boys woke up from their naps they spent the rest of the day outside. Tyler got to ride on the 4-wheeler with Grandpa, they threw rocks, swung, all that good stuff. Marc was a gem and helped my dad with the mulch in the front yard. Then my two cousins and my uncle came over to visit. This was the first time I got to meet my cousin's twins and they are adorable! They're crawling and trying to learn to walk. We thought we could get all 4 boys to sit for a picture and they would have none of it! So at least we got all 4 of them in the picture.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so much fun to see you and your boys. I haven't seen you since your baby shower, so obviously I had never met the boys. Thanks for letting us come see you!
Post a Comment