We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Boise Whirlwind!

I'm going to try and post this backwards so its in order when you scroll down the page--so I'm starting with our last full day in Boise which was Monday the 14th.

In the morning we tried to find the boys some church outfits for the summertime but we were out of luck. The selection was terrible! I wasn't even looking at price tags and I wasn't happy with anything we saw. After the boys went down for a nap I started reading a Bodie Thoene book. She writes historical fiction and this particular book was during world war 2 in Europe and Jerusalem and weaving several different characters' lives together. They're fascinating books!

We took the boys to a place called "Boondocks" which is mainly an arcade/mini golf place but they have a kiddie cove place where toddlers can play and are fenced in. The kids had a blast climbing, sliding, and playing together. The kids wore themselves out enough to go to sleep at 6:30!

No comments: