We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

abc tag

My friend Whitney tagged me. I thought it was pretty cute:

A. Attached or Single? Attached for almost 6 years!
B. Best Friends? Sarah & Marcus
C. Cake or Pie? Yum...chocolate cake!
D. Day of Choice? Fridays because it means the start of the weekend!
E. Essential item? Camera, it's almost always with me
F. Favorite color? Cobalt Blue and Purple
G. Greatest accomplishment? Graduating from college in 3 years
H. Hometown? Boise, ID
I. Indulgences? Long hot showers, and chocolate
J. January or July? July, even though it's humid here, I can't stand it when it's cold!
K. Kids? Two almost two year olds!
L. Life is incomplete without? Laughter and Family
M. Marriage date? 05/04/02
N. Number of Siblings? 3 older brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples as long as they're not Red Delicious!
P. Phobias or fears? Talking on the phone! lol, I'm just strange that way. I also hate being alone at night
Q. Quotes? "Rear your children in love, in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. Take care of your little ones, welcome them into your homes, and love them with all your hearts. They may do, in the years that come, some things you would not want them to do, but be patient, be patient. You have not failed as long as you have tried. Never forget that." President Hinckley
R. Reason to smile? Hearing my adorable little boys laugh
S. Season? Spring time, I love all the gorgeous flowers!
T. Tag three friends? Sarah, Jenny A, & anyone else who is reading this :)
U. Unknown Fact About Me? I broke the hurdle records in high school and was most valuable girl 3 years in a row
V. Very Favorite Store? Currently its the Gap Clearance Outlet, I also like Children's Place, Casual Corner, and Kohl's
W. Worst Habit? Not cleaning my bathroom regularly
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your Favorite Food? Steak & obviously anything chocolate!
Z. Zodiac? Arius

No comments: