Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Julie, Happy Birthday to you!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Julie, Happy Birthday to you!
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Friday, March 28, 2008
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! Time to celebrate your greatness! I can't believe how incredibly motivated you are to making you, your home, and your family better. You cook with vegetables, redecorate your home, buy for two on a budget, run tons of miles at a time and have time to blog it all! I think you're amazing! Happy Birthday (just had to say it again!)
Happy Birthday Julie! I am glad you are able to finally get to go to Ikea!
Happy Birthday Julie!! I hope you are having a fantastic day. I'm excited to hear about it in a few days when you post pictures, right? :) I hope all the boys in your life are treating you like a queen! Happy Birthday!!
I was just about to get on your blog and leave a comment to say Happy Birthday! Have a great one!
Jewels....okay, so hopefully this birthday is as awesome as the one where you got to fly first class on two different international airlines and got two HUGE boxes of Godiva chocolates! :) Maybe not quite as exotic, but hopefully still wonderful! I'm very glad to be your friend and I think you're a very courageous person! You really do constantly try to move forward and do what the Lord would want you to do! I think that's awesome! I'm glad to know you and be a part of your life. Happy Birthday!
A happy belated birthday to you Julie!! I hope it was a wonderful, fabulous day!
Post a Comment