We're very excited about going to Boise April 9th-15th!! We're going one more time before the twins turn 2, so unfortunately, this is first & only trip out this year.
I'm hoping to get together with some of you girls out there so let me know if you're interested in doing a girls night out, dinner, chat, chocolate, etc.
Kallie, I'm still blocked from your blog. I tried to email you before you went private, so if you could invite me back I'd be thrilled :)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
We're coming to Boise!
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jewels-
Wow! Your blog is wonderful! Such a fun, neat, thing!
Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog and write such kind notes. I would love to get together. Last time was so fun! Let me know what your schedule is like. Pretty much any night is great for me. And hey! Go girl with the running. Awesome!
I wish I could say the running thing is all me, but that's Marc! He's doing awesome and deserves all the credit. :)
We'll be in Boise from April 10th-13th. We would love to see you and let our boys meet your boys!
Post a Comment