We hope you get a kick out of this. We've really been working on our skills. This is just a little taste.
Don't send a lame eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!
We hope you get a kick out of this. We've really been working on our skills. This is just a little taste.
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Thursday, March 13, 2008
3 comments:
Nice! You guys have skills!
Jewels-
Thanks for the message the other day. I am sorry it is so hard to get ahold of me! I SUCK! I can't wait to see you. If you want we can plan a get together or just us(and our hubbies). That would be fun too. I quit taking my medicine- i couldn't take the sickness anymore!! Sorry about Marks birthday cake- that sucks but I could't help but laugh! There was something else I wanted to comment on but... i don't remember. I will post again if I remember!
Sarah
Oh my goodness... that is so funny. I love it!! Tyler and Bryce may secretly have those talents, it looked very natural for them(:
Post a Comment