We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mother's of Twins Sales!!!

I'm so excited to FINALLY have SPRING!! What a glorious thing it is to be able to go outside again and enjoy the sunshine. With the coming of spring, that means Mother's of Twins Sales! I blogged about it in the Fall, but for those of you who don't know what these are, 2x's a year in the Spring and Fall the Mother's of Twins Clubs (if you're a mother of multiples you can pay to join a club in your area) have a HUGE "garage" sale of all baby/kid stuff. The club members set up and shop on Friday night, then on Saturday it's open to the public. Usually there is a small entrance fee and its a crazy shopping frenzy! You can buy clothes, toys, baby gear like cribs, car seats, strollers, high chairs, books, shoes, anything kid oriented that is season oriented (spring sale: spring/summer clothes) at fantastic prices.
I am selling once again (which means we simply cannot have another set of twins because I'm trying to get rid of all of my duplicate items) I'm hoping to make enough money to cover what I spend. I've got a long list of outdoor toys that I want to buy: Another cozy coupe car, a basketball hoop, t-ball set, sand box toys, big wheels or tricycles, etc, along with a bunch of play clothes, church clothes, shoes, little potties, step stools, etc. Depending on how well I do at the first sale (in Loveland) on April 5th-6th, will depend on if I sell/shop at the Anderson Sale on April 24-25. So for now, it's just getting everything washed, tagged, & sorted by size. I'm trying to get over my sentimental value to some of the clothes, I just have to remind myself that one child does not need all of these outfits in both colors! I'm also trying to part with some of the baby toys...not that we have 2 of everything, but 1 kid really doesn't need as many toys as we have! So here's to happy tagging and happy shopping! :)
*if you're interested in finding a MOT sale in your area, trying googling it, for example, "Mothers of Twins Cincinnati" Usually, there are several in one city.

2 comments:

*katie said...

I so wish I could come to this! Our twin club also does a sale, but all the proceeds go to charity, not the person selling the items. That's good and all, but we have no income this year and I could really use it!! :) Good luck!

Cranberryfries said...

Good luck on your sale. I hope you're able to find all the stuff you want. It sounds like such a neat adventure/blessing for all the families.