Well, We've had another double ear infection at our household, only this time it wasn't the boys. Marc was hit with a nasty painful infection in both ears, in addition to this cold/flu crap that never seems to go away. Saturday night, Tyler kept waking up crying/screaming so I finally went in to grab him...and you know at that moment that you find out your baby is really sick and you feel terrible for waiting for so long to go get them?? Yeah, that was me as I picked up a hot, limp baby who is wheezing and ribs are extruding every time he's trying to take a breath. I panicked for a little bit thinking I might need to take him to the E.R then tried to stay calm and evaluate his symptoms. I took him into bed with me and just listened to his breathing I finally felt a sense of peace that it was something that could wait until the morning to deal with.
With Marc's help, I drug my body out of bed to go to church this morning. I left Tyler with Marc and it was just Bryce and me. Church is a breeze when you only have one kid!! Getting him in and out of the car was a snap and I actually felt like I could pay attention during the meeting! We left early to get back to our sickie family. Our Home Teacher is an ER doctor and he was kind enough to come over and check on Marc and listen to Tyler's lungs. He does have fluid in his lungs so we've put him on the same antibiotic Marc is on and now we're praying the rest of us don't get it too. So, its been a real Happy Easter at our house!! We hope yours has been much better!
We did have a little Egg Hunt here at the house on Saturday which was fun, but short lived. Bryce caught on to it really quick, then just wanted to eat the candy. By the time Tyler really caught on to putting the eggs in the basket there were no more eggs left. Both enjoyed shoveling the candy into their mouths and were quite upset when we took it all away from them and left them with empty eggs.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you guys get feeling better!! I'm glad you were able to get some Easter fun in anyway...isn't it funny when they discover the candy inside and don't care about the eggs anymore ;).
Post a Comment