We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is such an exciting/busy day. Ours started a little more unexpectedly by opening gifts from our Secret Santa. Between that and the stockings they got to open early from Grandma and Grandpa Glutz, I feel like the actual Christmas Day was going to be a total let down! 

We spent the day cleaning, baking, playing, wrapping, and getting ready for Christmas Eve Dinner at our house. I invited my parents over for dinner and FHE. 

Isabel enjoys watching me cook. We're making breakfast together:



The boys have been begging to learn how to play "Ticket to Ride" so we taught them while Grandma and Grandpa were here. They're starting to catch on and enjoy feeling "big" enough to do some of the things they haven't been able to do.


Patiently waiting:

Lexi's new doll that she got from the Secret Santa:
 This little girl loves puzzles but gets frustrated by them extremely quick. 

 Snuggles with Grandma Trudie:
 The two Dads:

 Marc reading Luke 2:
 I know that back rubs really help my Dad feel better or give him just a little moment of relief so I try to make a point of giving him a little massage whenever I see him. 
  
 Opening up Christmas Eve Pajamas:
 So exciting!


 Our little table dancer:

My parents were brave enough to come out to Caldwell in the snow storm that started up on Christmas Eve. I was glad they were able to make it, it's been a fun, unintentional tradition that we've started by having them over to our place the last few years. 

 All dressed up in new Christmas pajamas, ready for Santa to come!

No comments: