We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kids at Play

The first video is of Lexi when she was in Cincinnati. She was still getting the hang of getting up on her knees and propelling herself forward.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



The second video was shot a few days ago. She now loves to get up on her hands and toes and creep forward that way. She loves to get into the boys things, its helping with the "clean up" factor because they don't want baby Lexi eating all their toys.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


I love in the last video how Bryce says "I'm a BOY, NOT FOOD!" Makes me laugh every time I hear it :)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Whitney Blake said...

What cute videos... I am sad I didn't even get to see the boys...they are sure growing up fast.