Marc & I got to go on a much needed, long overdue date night last night! Through work, he was able to get tickets to a Ballroom dance show/dinner at BYU. We got to eat a nice dinner, visit with friends, and watch professional ballroom dancers perform. I even got to be twirled a bit on the dance floor and felt very awkward doing the "deacon shuffle" in the midst of all the couples who were really dancing, but hey, it was better than sitting in my chair being jealous right?
We are so appreciative of our neighbors who watched all 3 kids for us. I was really nervous about leaving the baby for 5 hours and at bedtime, but apparently she did great! She was still awake when we got home, but she was content just sitting in Brittney's lap playing with her pacifier.
Thanks honey for such a fun evening! Can't wait to do it again soon. :)
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Date Night!
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Saturday, August 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment