We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Swimming

Last Monday, the kids and I did a playdate at my friend Tiffany's house. She was kind enough to let us go swimming while we were there, and the kids had a blast!! I left their water wings at home, I thought I could pick up a set here, but no such luck. So we got some inflatable toys to "float" in. It worked well for awhile until the kids decided they wanted to go of the diving board. I haven't had such a good work out for a long time! Forget running and such, I just need to tread water in the deep end of the pool to catch my kids jumping off the diving board and then helping them swim to the side of the pool and lifting them out. Lisa helped me catch the boys for a little bit while I snapped a couple of pictures. Tiff found a pair of pink water wings that Bryce instantly claimed as his:


Baby Lexi even got to swim. I didn't expect her to like the water and she loved it. She kicked and splashed with her arms. She enjoyed eating the blow up toys and the water. She eventually wore herself out enough to fall asleep in Lisa's arms while I could focus on the boys.

The boys had fun playing with Izzie, who is a little fish! She gets in a lifejacket and then goes all over the pool, putting her face in the water, twirling in the deep end. It was pretty impressive for a 2 year old! Bryce found the "lounge" chair and couldn't be happier. He even convinced some of the other kids to push him around in the water a little bit. I love how relaxed he looks!



We had such a fun time, thanks again Tiff!

1 comment:

rin said...

Looks like you had a great time in Cinci! So sad we missed you by just a little bit. So glad things are going well for you.