Today I maximized some coupons from Victoria's secret. I got $57 worth of merchandise for $2.67 :D
I got a free "pink" travel kit with body wash, lotion, lip butter, and refresher spray. A tube of lip gloss, and several pairs of underwear, plus two "pink" lollipops that were my purchase to qualify for the free stuff. Head over here to sign up for the free travel kit. I became a "fan" of VS on facebook to get two free pairs of underwear and found a coupon for the lip gloss with a "pink" purchase.
Let me know if you are able to snag some awesome free deals! Check out some of the money saving websites I have posted, they'll hook you up with some unbeatable deals.
1 comment:
I was logged into facebook a sec ago and noticed on my sidebar that you were a fan of VS. "How bold of her," I thought. Oh, that was too fun to find out your boldness was all related to free stuff. I love free stuff too!
Post a Comment