We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Friday, August 29, 2008

I saw it, I want it!

A lady at the zoo had twin boys and a baby girl all in this fantastic looking stroller. She told me she researched forever to find a stroller to fit the needs of her family and finally ended up ordering this one online from New Zealand!! If you can't tell there's a toddler seat that connects to the front of the stroller and is suspended somewhat stadium like. It's a jogging stroller, has tons of storage and I am drooling over it! The hangup...it's at least a $650 stroller!!!! (and the toddler seat in the front is about another $100) My boys do so well in the stroller that I'm not sure I'm willing to give it up when the new baby comes around. I definitely need to explore other options, but in the meantime I'll just dream about the super fancy decked out all terrain stroller :)

2 comments:

Tolmans said...

oh my gosh..... how fun..... I WANT IT!! I have a hard time keeping my kids from running all over me because there is just to many of them.... 3 is a hard number julie..... not gonna lie to you, but it is definately fun...


love ya

*katie said...

Oh wow that's awesome! Too bad the price tag is so ridiculous!