We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

2+1=3



10 comments:

Lori and Jeff Poulson said...

Congratulations!!!! That's so exciting! So much for taking down the cribs....just in time to put one back up! Well, you have a few months anyway! Lori says, "Good luck keeping up with the twins while you're expecting! Just hope she doesn't get too sick." Congratulations, again!

Ducksfly2gether said...

Congrats! That's great news!

Nick & Steph said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! How far along are you?

Steph said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! How exciting! When do you find out what it is??? Kepp us posted here in blogland!

Celeste@MomBodFitness said...

Are you announcing something? That's awesome!! When is you're due date?

Whitney Blake said...

I love the shirts, what a fun idea. Congrats!

Cranberryfries said...

What a cute post! I love the shirts. I want details girl!

Shauna said...

I had a feeling this was coming! I am so happy for you! :P I can't wait to her more!

Tolmans said...

Can I finally tell people!!!??? I have been patiently waiting for you to announce..... YIPEEEEEE!!! oh my heart is so happy for you..... OH MAN..... I LOVE AND AND MARC SO MUCH(and the boys too of course!!) Congrats again....

*katie said...

So exciting!! Congrats to the whole family!!