Alright, so Marc thinks the baby would not appreciate being called a gummy bear, but can't you see the resemblance? The little tiny arm and leg buds, a great big head and little body?? I think it's adorable at least.
So without further ado, yes we are expecting! I'm 10 weeks along today and we're due March 2. I feel so liberated now that we've finally told people! It helps things feel a little more real too. I'm always exhausted and mostly always nauseated but am grateful to not be throwing up. We were thrilled to learn that there is only one baby in there! But are feeling overwhelmed about having three kids....
There was a comment that we just took the cribs down to put one of them back up...I know! But the cribs that the boys slept in convert to full size beds so we actually only took the front of them off. My thoughts are right now that we will buy the mattresses and frames for those cribs and the boys will keep their beds. I'll be looking for a used crib at the upcoming MOT sales.
We'll hopefully know in about two months what the gender is. If its a boy, I really don't have to buy anything but diapers and a few odds and ends, it's definitely the more affordable route. If its a girl, Marc is worried ;) lol.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Our little gummy bear
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
The baby is adorable already! I do see the resemblance to a gummy bear, too! So cute! Congrats again! You will have to post as soon as you know the gender. You will do great with 3 kids. You were born to be a mom!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you both. That is awesome news. I hope that all goes well with this pregnancy, and that you start feeling better in a few weeks.
Congrats!!! If you are like all the other pregnant people I know, it's probably a girl!! You make the 17th pregnant person I know and out of the 12 that know what they are having 11 are girls!!
JULIE! We are due on the very same day!!! So even though you're only carrying one, you still get a twinner!!! :) Congrats!! - Kallie
Hooray! That is so exciting! We can't wait to see what the 3rd little one will look like. Only a few more weeks and you'll be feeling good!
yeah, I was eating a gummy bear when I read your post, and then I had to compare and your right it does. I am not sure if I will be able to eat gummy bears anymore...Well, you can have a boy with me, I don't know how I feel about your friend saying everyone is having girls--my boy won't need a whole bunch of those running around for many many years! haha Anyway, congrats! That is very exciting!! PS the first pic on your last post is the CUTEST ever!!! Tyler's smile is adorable!
I've dreamt the last two nights that I was having TRIPLETS!!! Can you even imagine?! I'm not pregnant again yet, but will really be hoping to see just one little gummy bear this next time around and not two.
WOW... you do have a little gummy bear. She is a cutie already!
WOW! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys, and look forward to seeing more details of the pregnancy along the way!
Post a Comment