There are many a day where I just sit back and wonder how I got so lucky. Julie is truly the best woman in the world (no offense all you blog stalker women... :), but she is.
Each day it's something new. Not a morning person at all, she gets up with the boys and makes them breakfast. Plays with them. Sings with them. Reads with them. Builds with them. Does puzzles. Goes the the park. Swings. Slides. Wipes noses. Off to the zoo. Practices animal noises. Rides trains. Library visits. Shopping (clothes and food). Cleaning. Cooking. Diapers. Cleaning. Cooking. Diapers. And so much more for us.
I know. I know, that's what mom's do, but I watch in awe at how well she does it. With all the time at work that I spend, I get jealous sometimes but then am reminded how hard it is once I get home. She is the reason my boys are so great.
I realize this is a bit of a ramble, but I guess I just needed to get it out (Julie is spending girl time at YW camp so I have a moment to get on the blog).
All in all, I just wanted everyone to know how very blest, we (the boys) are for a wonderful woman in our lives. Julie is my rock and I love her very much. No matter my decision she sticks by my side (and makes me look good too). She is my dream woman. She is the one.
I love you, babe.
P.S. ----- "2"
Friday, August 8, 2008
My wonderful wife
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet husband you are Marc:) You are both so lucky!
A very nice tribute to a wonderful lady! Nice job Marc.We ladies always love when our husbands appreciate what we do, but it's even more fun when you tell the world!
That is really sweet! I love it when you see people in love like that. What is the 2 at the end?
Post a Comment