We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Friday, August 15, 2008

writer's block












I've been wanting to post something new for awhile, but feel like I have nothing to write about! I'll put up a few cute pics of the kids. They've been playing together so well the last couple of weeks. It's so fun to hear their giggles and know that they're just having a fun time together. That also leads to mischief though and they've gotten into plenty of trouble as well! (knocking over the tv so they could climb up on the bookshelf, sneaking out of the house, finding treats, jumping on the bed, etc).
I've been totally engrossed by the Olympics...staying up WAY too late several nights in a row. Let me just say that Michael Phelps is AMAZING! I have been so impressed. And I thought it was so cool that the US took first and second in the All Around (gymnastics).
I finished "Breaking Dawn" the Sunday after it came out and loved it! I need a new book or series to read, any ideas??
Once again, I'm up too late...so here's crossing my fingers I can't get to sleep quickly and sneak in a few good hours of shut eye before the munchkins are up and at it in the morning.

2 comments:

Lori and Jeff Poulson said...

Lori suggests that you read "These is my words" by Nancy Turner (we think she's the author). It's a pioneer-type story from a non-LDS perspective. It's her journal and Lori loved it.

Lori and Jeff Poulson said...

I forgot to mention that she also was "unavailable" for 3 days as she flew through "Breaking Dawn." She enjoyed that series too.