I cleaned out the playroom last week and put away several of the "old toys" to swap them with new ones the kids haven't seen for a couple of months. (I highly recommend cycling toys, you get so much more use out of them)
We also got out the Fisher Price A to Z Learning Zoo that the kids got from their Grandparents for Christmas. They have been OBSESSED with this new toy! They love all the animals and pressing the mat to hear the sounds and noises. They don't want to sleep, eat, or leave the house because they want to keep playing with it! I would definitely recommend this toy to others. It is pricey though, I think its between $35-45 (so perhaps a "grandparent" gift). I'll put up a few pictures of my kids playing with it when I have enough sense to get my camera out :)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
New Toys
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool, I'll have to remember this toy!
Post a Comment