We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Friday, February 29, 2008

I Love Clearance Shopping!

Marc and I took a trip with the boys to go to the Outlet Mall in Jefferson which is about an hour away. We had planned on staying about 2 hours, plenty of time to get back to scrapbook with the ladies at 7:00 at night. We ran into a slight problem...we were in the mood to shop and the prices were unbeatable! I've been holding out on some of the deals at "The Children's Place" because I knew the prices would still drop, taking my chances with size availability and selection. Ok, I bought 43 articles of clothing, shoes, and hats for the grand total of $101 (I did have a 15% off coupon which helped) Can you believe it! I was so excited. My little boys are all set for Fall/Winter next year. I found an adorable little dress and pajamas as a baby shower gift coming up. Not pictured are two pajamas that the boys wore home from the store because we were out so late (we didn't leave the outlets until almost 9) Can you guess what the most expensive item was??

6 comments:

Whitney Blake said...

Holy Cow! That is so awesome. I love the outlets. Marc said that you found some great stuff. Horray! What was the most expensive??

Cranberryfries said...

Ok thats like about $2 a piece. That's incredible! Nice job you guys!! I'm guessing the most expensive was either those shiny shoes or the girl stuff you bought for the baby shower.

pitterbecky said...

Fabulous job at the outlets! My guess for the most expensive would also be the girl stuff-for some reason it always seems to be more...(by the way, it's Becky C. from church :))

Julie G. said...

The most expensive items were...The white onesies! Of all the things we got, the onesies at $5 a piece cost the most.

Jenny said...

I love a good deal!!! We need to go to the shopping sometime soon!

*katie said...

WOW!! I am so impressed! We have a Children's place outlet about an hour from here too and I'm so tempted to go!! What a steal of a deal you got!!!!