We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've been tagged...

On my Dad's side of the family there are 22 cousins and of those 22, only 5 girls. I was really close to 2 of those girl cousins growing up since we lived really close to each other and did family stuff all the time. Stephanie, has twins boys of her own, and her Shauna has a golden retriever that is probably as spoiled as the twins :) Shauna tagged me so here goes:

How long have you (& your husband) been together? Since July of 2001 (6.5 years!)

How long did you date? We dated from July until January, got engaged for about 4 months and married in May of 2002.

How old is he? Turning 30 in a couple of weeks!

Who eats more? Marc, but I certainly hold my own

Who said “I love you” first? Marc did

Who is taller? Marcus

Who is smarter? Since I'm the one writing this, me of course!

Who does the laundry? I do it in spurts, Marc will do like 9 loads in one day so it feels like he does most of it.

Who does the dishes? Dishes, what are dishes?? I do them most of the time and love it when Marc or the kids help me.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who pays the bills? The internet! I love the online billing systems!

Who mows the lawn? Marc

Who cooks dinner? Me and the boys

Who is more stubborn? We are both really stubborn

Who kissed who first? Marc kissed me first, but this is a funny story so I will elaborate. We had just gone out on a nice date and were on a hill in Provo watching the sunset together. I asked Marc what he was thinking about he, and he said "honestly, how much I want to kiss you right now" so I said, "well, why don't you try it" and so he says, "One of these days I will..." it wasn't for like 2 more weeks that he finally did!

Who asked who out? I chased Marc. We both majorly flirted with each other and hung out all the time, so by the time we went on a real date it was more like, let's make this official.

Who proposed? Marc did, January 24, 2002 at Bridal Veils Park (the first place we ever went together)

Who is more sensitive? Me for sure!

Who has more friends? Marc has several really close friends, and he probably would have a lot more friends if he kept in touch with them better. But I would say I have more friends--especially since I try to keep up with my friends from high school and college.

Who has more siblings? We both have 3 brothers

1 comment:

*katie said...

So fun! I love learning new things about my friends:)