We just wanted to share our favorite part of the movie "Cars". Enjoy.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
We just wanted to share our favorite part of the movie "Cars". Enjoy.
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
6 comments:
I love my boys!!!
Your boys are so cute! It looks like Tyler sure likes music. I love looking at your blog. Sorry I don't leave more comments more often, I enjoyed reading your baby story... about your pregnancies/miscarriages, and now finally to see your 2 healthy happy boys. You do so many fun things with your boys. They sure are lucky to have you for their mom.
-Teresa
That is so cute! You have some great dancers on your hands.
That's cute! What a fun age. Twins boys are the best!
I love it! We have ourselves some star dancers. Funniest Home Video's material.
So darn cute! I love little dancing babies/toddlers! I'll have to try this song out with my boys, they love to bounce and bop too:)
Post a Comment