We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

#1 Woman

You know we talk a lot about our kids but rarely about ourselves. I figured on this day I could brag a little on the best woman I know.

I am very grateful for Julie. She is the best. I can't imagine a better person for me. She supports me and puts up with me. I consider myself lucky every day I am with her and miss every day I'm away. I love her with all my heart.

So on this valentine's day, allow me to list the many great qualities of my #1 favorite woman in the world.

Julie is...
kind, considerate, loving, humble, honest, sensitive, beautiful, reliable, supportive, loyal, focused, understanding, good listener, caring, helpful, teacher, fun, exciting, attractive, organized, sincere, virtuous, team player, thoughtful, generous, compassionate, courageous, faithful, patient, respectful, wise, hard working, smart, playful, joyous, and much much more.

I LOVE JULIE! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! UEVOLI

4 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

What a sweet husband to brag on your wife Marc! You two are cute.

Whitney Blake said...

Julie You are truly amazing I am so very grateful to have you as a dear friend

Jenny said...

I think you are really wonderful too! I hope that we can sell our house fst and move closer to you guys so we can have some fun boy play-days!

*katie said...

What a sweet husband! Too bad we don't live closer, it sure would be fun to join in on boy play-days! :)