We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Marc's New Goal!

Way back in the beginning, I thought this blog was this great thing that I could do to show off our family and...IT IS! I love it, however, since Julie has done such an amazing job of updating our blog regularly, I have slacked in my contributions. True, I have changed colors, and done some other technical things, I have not regularly added meaningful news and journalistic entries.

I hope to make this change. I have added a Thought of the day of which I will update every morning and also will be adding at least one entry a week.

I hope to make my entries just as exciting and insightful as Julie's, but it's a tall task. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

*katie said...

I can hardly wait! I like your addition of the daily thought. I may do something like that, but perhaps do it weekly or monthly...hmm, I'll have to think about it:)