We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Monday, January 27, 2014

November random pictures

Found these hidden in the files and thought I'd put them up while I'm still doing catch up. The kids got to watch a little bit of LXD (Legion of extraordinary dancers). They loved dancing along to it:





Isabel LOVES her baths. She gets all giddy when she gets naked and just starts kicking when we get close to the bathtub. 

She is spending a lot more time under her toy bar and starting to grab at the toys that hang above her:
The kids helped me get all the leaves raked up in the front of Grandma and Grandpa's house. They were hard workers and it was a neat opportunity to be able to serve their grandparents:




Such a fun little smiley baby:

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

I don't think I have ever seen the front of your house. It looks so pretty!