We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Clara's Tea Party

When we were at the nightlight parade, there was a float advertising for the "Nutcracker" which was coming to Caldwell, and even more, they showed something for "Clara's Tea Party". I remembered one of my friends took her little girl to it last year and they seemed to have a really good time. So when we got home from the parade, I looked up the event and was delighted to see there was still tickets to it, and even better, tickets were only $5 each! Tiara's and fancy dresses were encouraged, the girls would do a craft, eat treats, meet one of the ballerinas, dance on the ballroom and get their faces painted. After searching around the website a little longer, I found the "Nutcracker Jr" performance, which is a shorter performance geared towards preschoolers. Tickets for that were also $5 each. I was really excited. I asked Marc if he would want to take Lexi to the Tea Party as a Daddy/Daughter Date. He thought it sounded fun. So I also called my friend Gina to see if her husband Bryan wanted to take their little girl and go with Marc and Lexi and we set up a little "double date."

When we told Lexi she was going to go on a date with Daddy, she got so excited! She couldn't stop talking about it. I didn't tell her she got to dress up all fancy until the day of. We got her all glammed up and waited patiently for Daddy to get home from work so he could take her out.

Marc said they had a really good time.











No comments: