We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Christmas has gotten so fun as a parent! Our kids were so excited for Christmas Morning, and it's the one day a year I sit in bed and can't wait for them to wake up! I think they slept in until almost 8:00! Crazy goofs! Isabel seemed thoroughly confused at the whole thing. She just sat and watched the commotion with a perplexed look on her face.

We tried to focus on the thrill of giving this year. The kids drew names, and got to go out one at a time with Dad to get a gift for one of their siblings. Marc had them open their presents from their siblings at the same time, and they were more interested in watching the person's reaction to their gift than opening up their presents. It was fun to see.

I finally got Marc presents that he loved. I struggle each year, and finally found success! I got a killer deal on a running jacket. He's gone for several runs in it and says that he loves it. Woo hoo! I made a "Family Home Evening" Board, complete with vinyl lettering & magnets with our pictures in them. I think that was my favorite gift to give this year.


It was a Lego Christmas for the kids. Santa gave Tyler & Bryce Ninjago Lego Sets, and Lexi a pink bucket of "Girl Legos". They all gave Legos to each other as well.


Our parents gave us tickets to see "Wicked" when it comes to Boise. We're going on Friday, May 2nd, right before our Anniversary. We're really excited :)

We had a big Christmas "Dinner" (Lunch) at my Mom's house and enjoyed sitting and visiting with family afterwards. The kids were excited to get home an play with their toys.

What a special day to remember the birth of our Lord and Savior. We feel so blessed to be able to teach our children about Jesus and watch them strive to be like Him. I learn so much from them about faith and striving to be better. It comes too quickly and is over just like that.

















No comments: