Labor Day this year was pretty low key. The kids all had school off, as did Marc. We bummed around in the morning, then went outside to play for awhile. The boys got these "stomp rockets" for their birthday. We first took them out to the park to play with them, but I've been too nervous to let the kids play with them at the house because I was worried they'd lose them over the fence or the roof. Marc took them out and supervised on the sidewalk and they had fun playing with those rockets for almost an hour straight!
Little girl's training wheels broke. We haven't wanted to replace them, so we've been encouraging her to ride without them. She can ride without them, but is very shaky and has no confidence! I wish I could take her out more often, but I'm afraid that's kind of impossible right now! Daddy will have to do if he ever gets the chance.
For some reason, this became quite the game to see who could balance the best and go the highest:
It makes me too nervous!
We had some movie tickets to use, so we all went to see "Monster's University". The kids really enjoyed it, and it was a cute movie. Not sure we'll add it to our collection, but it was fun to watch it together in the theatre.
I know I've put a couple of pictures up like this, but I just can't help it. Melts my heart:








No comments:
Post a Comment