We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Marcus!

My sweet husband's birthday is today! He was able to stay home with us for a few hours this morning, so we enjoyed a fabulous breakfast of sourdough pancakes and homemade blueberry syrup (although Marc admitted next time, he just prefers regular maple).

One word to describe Marc is FUN. He loves to just have fun, and he's fun to be with.

Something you may not know about him, is that he can play the saxophone. He was even in the marching band at the University of Cincinnati after he graduated from high school. He has played for me once, I wish I could hear him again!Marc is happiest when he's around others. This is the first birthday party I threw for him when we were just married.....notice anything in particular? The ladies are drawn to Marc.....always have been, always will. I think he got that lovely characteristic trait from his father and passed it down to his son Tyler. What can I say, people just love him! My mother strategically places him by certain people at family gatherings so they can feel included, he just has a knack for being able to talk to anyone, and making them feel comfortable instantly.Marc is an amazing father! When I was pregnant with the twins, one of the things I was most excited about was watching Marc become a Dad. He is a proud Daddy! Just watching him with the kids shows how much he cares about them, loves to be with them, and how hard he tries to be the best father they could possibly have.And finally, he's the best husband a girl could have! He tries so hard to make me happy, he makes sacrifices for me, willingly puts off doing something for himself so I can do something that I enjoy, and shows his love for me every day. I'm so in love with him and can't wait to spend my future with him! :D Happy Birthday Babe!! Hope this year is one of the best ever!

No comments: