

I don't know about you, but I love looking at pictures and seeing little similarities of others. We stopped by my moms for a second the other day and she told me that I had to see a picture of my niece Alli, when she was Lexi's age. It was shocking to see how much the two babies resemble each other! I scrolled through a few of the pictures we have of the boys and got a kick out of these. The first picture is of Tyler when he was just shy of a year old. I love how he and Lexi kind of have the same smile. Its very contagious and comes through their eyes. The next picture is of Bryce when he was 11 months old, his expression looks just like some of the looks Lexi gives us. Can you believe my little girl is just a few weeks away from her first birthday??
Saturday, February 6, 2010
More lookalike pictures
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey- thanks for the invite!! Love those baby pics :) And you and Lexi really do look identical in those pictures!
I know. They grow up so fast. I love to sit and look back at old pictures too. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment