We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Down & Up

We had a disappointing Valentine's weekend. Friday night, at my grandmother's birthday party Lexi threw up all over me. We thought it was just that she had too much to eat. But then it continued for the next 24 hours. On Saturday, we had planned to go see a movie (with some free tickets) and my brother and sister-in-law were going to take the kids for us. A couple of hours before we were going to leave, Bryce developed a fever of 103. Tyler was extra cranky and we reluctantly called to cancel our date...bummer. Bryce & Lexi were feeling a little better by Saturday night, but I still decided to keep them all home from church Sunday morning. I stayed home with the kids while Marc went to go teach his primary class. Most everyone seemed to be getting better Sunday afternoon after a nap, so we decided to go ahead and go to a family dinner. That was fun until we got home and Tyler started throwing up all night long. We spent Monday on the couch. Tuesday morning I got cereal for the kids and me, and none of us ate more than 2 bites. I was still debating whether to go to a workout class or not then Lex threw up again, I guess that made my decision! I wasn't feeling great, so I called my mom and she came and grabbed the boys for several hours. It was much appreciated! Lexi and I needed a peaceful nap. Thankfully, we felt much better by Wednesday. Hopefully we're on the up & up now.

2 comments:

rin said...

Nothing lasts forever?! :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone is feeling better. I hate when that comes through our house. I feel for you. Being a mother is extra hard sometimes.