Getting to the gym has been a lot harder since the kids started swim lessons. I've only gone an average of once a week for the last month. I need some motivation to get me there. I want THIS body back:
Maybe I need to blow it up and put it in the pantry whenever I go digging for chocolate or fulfill a sweet craving or snack for the sake of snacking. LOL, what's your motivation to get up, stop snacking, and exercise?
Friday, February 12, 2010
I'm needing some motivation
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I made a deal with my mom. I'll go if she'll go. I don't like the thought of letting someone else down. It's only been a month, but I've been at least 4 times a week... we'll see how it goes.
Post a Comment