Bryce is our mischievous, defiant, and independent little boy. Recently he has decided that he's not going to take naps that he's going to get out of bed and climb in his dresser. If you look carefully at the picture you'll see he's sitting in the sock drawer. I came in the other day to check on him and he had gotten into the vaseline and smeared it all over himself and everywhere else. That was a joy to clean up!
Marc had the idea to stick to the two beds together to try and trap him in so he wouldn't get out and it worked nicely for two days and he even slept a little both days. But on the third day he figured out that he could escape between the two mattresses and army crawl under the crib to get out on the back side. I caught him sitting down with his pants off and two diapers next to him like he was going to change his own diaper. The best part was when he saw me he covered up his eyes real quick like "maybe she can't see me!"
I think even if I just shut him in a room with nothing but a mattresses and a blanket he would figure out someway to turn it into a fort or spend the rest of the hour jumping on and off the mattress.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tboule Maker
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment