We"d love to hear from you...Send us an email!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Daylight Savings

For the first time in my life, I have hated the Fall daylight savings time change!! The boys (namely Tyler) have been waking up earlier and earlier anyway much to my disgust and with the time changes, they've been waking up before 6:00 in the morning! If they woke up happy and pleasant, it wouldn't be such a big deal and I'd just have to manage.....but they're cranky little monsters who scream, fight, and throw tantrums all morning! We made the mistake of bringing Tyler into bed with us one morning just to try and get some more sleep and ever since then, he wakes up comes into our room and announces he's going to "sleep with daddy" and refuses to go back to his bed, the playroom, or anything else. I'm just trying to ride it out, demand that he stay in his bed (Marc used his "mean daddy" voice the other morning and I think it frightened him enough to stay in there!) And I hate that it's already dark when Marc comes home! Nothing like turning on the front porch light at 6:00 just so your husband doesn't come home to a dark house! Ugh.....I am not looking forward to winter!

No comments: