I finally got brave enough to let the boys try finger paints. I picked up these little smocks and WASHABLE finger paints and let them go to town. It was a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be and we'll probably try it again. I'm tempted to pick up an easel at Ikea so its a little easier for them to paint and try new things. But anyway, check out our little "budding artists"
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Finger Painting
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They look they are having a grand ole time and you my dear are very brave :)
I've been wanting to try finger painting with the boys, but am still going to wait a bit longer, maybe the same age as your boys are now. Otherwise it might be disastrous!
Post a Comment