So I had to blog about filling up my van for $1.83/gallon on Election Tuesday! Prices have been dropping steadily as the election approached (and have been back on the rise since its been over) but I never thought I'd see it fall to under $2 a gallon, and I doubt that I will ever see it again to be honest! What is the deal with the fluctuation of gas prices?? It drives me crazy!! And the lowering of prices because of the election?? Give me a break! A nice little ploy to take the attention off the fact that we were paying over $4 a gallon just a couple of months ago?? I just wish I could afford to buy a whole bunch of it and store it safely so we have our own personal stock when prices get up so high we can't drive anywhere because we can't afford it. Anyway, random post!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment