We've been wanting to Improve our family room for so long and we finally did it this week! I painted on Monday and we bought new curtains and hardware, now it looks fantastic! We love it! It is amazing how a coat of paint on the walls instantly warms up a room and just makes it that more inviting. I realize the "before" pictures were taken when we still had a different couch (Marc's grandmother was kind enough to give us her old one so we now have a blue sofa instead of the sectional) but we moved the entertainment center to the other wall put down a colorful rug and the room just came alive for us. It just makes me feel happy when I'm in there now :)
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Our "New " Family Room!
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your room looks great! Now, do you want to come over and help me with about 4 rooms that we need to do? We can't seem to agree on colors!
Love the improvement, it looks so great!
Post a Comment