This weekend Tyler & Bryce's grandparents took the boys and their cousins to a pumpkin farm (Chris and I got to tag along). Marc was at work which was a bummer, but we had so much fun that we decided we'll have to go to another farm at a time where he could go too.
We showed up and there was a huge field full of free things that the little kids could run around and do:
The boys especially loved seeing a few of the farm animals (chickens, goats, and a donkey)
Then we got to go on a hayride through "Scarecrow forest" and out to a pumpkin patch.
After the hayride, we went to find some pumpkins that were small enough for the kids to pick up. Grandpa found this handy cart and between all four kids and some very large pumpkins it was quite the load to haul around! We had such a fun time! Thanks again Grandma & Grandpa!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Pumpkin Farm
Posted by
Julie G.
at
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the pumpkin patches! I haven't been to one and I'm hoping to get to one this year. What a fun trip.
WOW What a fun pumpkin farm. A lady at work told me about one that has a 30 minute hay ride...
That sounds like so much fun! Too bad Marc couldn't go with you guys.
How much fun! We are going to have to make a trip to the Pumpkin farm this year... I tr to hold out as long as I can so we do not have to carve pumpkins until the 30th...
Post a Comment